I've been smitten !

Help Support Ruger Forum:

phonejack

Single-Sixer
Concerning revolvers, I have several Blackhawks and two N frame Smiths I like to shoot. Recently I traded even up a semi auto pistol I didn't like for a like new 4" SP101. I can't seem to keep from picking it up. I take it hunting with me. With cold weather here it gets dropped into a coat pocket when I leave the house. Strange, I've had 3 different J frames, didn't like any of them and quickly sold them. The 101 is different .

Wheelyfun44

Single-Sixer
Me too!
I have tried Sigs and Glock and even nice 1911 pistols.....but the SP101 DAO keeps finding its way back into my waistband for defensive carry.

K001

Bearcat
If you really want that feeling...buy my gun which is on Ruger classifieds right now!

Chuck 100 yd

Hunter
K001 , Beautiful grips you have on that one. It looks like Termites got to the barrel and trigger guard though. Too bad. Ruger could replace them.

gatorhugger

Blackhawk
I like it, I am not much on porting as it's just more crud to clean, and not sure about the trigger guard, I guess to reduce weight?
Pretty gun and grips, hope it goes to a good home

wproct

Single-Sixer
K001, that's a beautiful revolver, love the grips! Also, very nice photography.

ADP3

Single-Sixer
Wheelyfun44,
Are those Badger grips on your SP101? Yours is one of the nicest SP101's carry guns that I've seen.

Best Regards,
ADP3

DonD

Single-Sixer
Yes, a handsome SP101 specimen. I like the finish, I'm assuming it was a bead blasted finish.

My SP101 is a 3" barreled one, original other than a Hogue grip. It is a keeper for me. Don