More talk of adjustable sight bearcat

Help Support Ruger Forum:

foxtrapper

Blackhawk
From the Taffin dinner "Ken Jorgensen from Ruger was there and presented John with the first Bearcat with adjustable sights. I am under the impression that Ruger is going to start selling the Bearcat with the choice of fixed or adjustable sights."

Varminterror

Blackhawk
So....

If we look at the big picture...

The "Single Six" is no more, resigned to using that frame for 9 and 10 shot cylinders...

The Bearcat will be the new "Rimfire Frame" six-shooter...

I suppose it makes sense. I've loved a Bearcat as a trapline revolver for a long time, for as far as it can shoot, I've never felt I needed adjustable sights. I suppose I'd rather have a "Rimfire Frame" 6 shot Bearcat (or Bearcat Mag) with a 4.5" barrel than a Single 6 4 5/8"...

I'm REALLY wishing they'd have used the old SP101 adjustable sight instead of the GP100/RH/SRH/BH/SBH style...

single action

Single-Sixer
Okay that would be a homerun if john with lipsey's would push it could happen. What better way to teach a youth safe handling of a revolver. Wow make that happen. Just like the .44 special everyone wanted for years. IMHO Bob

cas6969

Buckeye
I'd like one. But I have an old model I paid $275 for. So unless I can get a new one for $275.... ;)

diyj98

Single-Sixer
I hope it's priced pretty much like the standard bearcat not some "exclusive, limited edition, select distributer, etc, etc" model.

Latest posts