thought i was done for the year till this came along

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Jim Puke

Hunter
Ruger45 said:
I like it. I also keep saying I am done buying for the year and every time I do another one pops up.

Getting another new one tomorrow...I guess I am hopeless...at least, I hope I am.

Varminterror

Blackhawk
Looks like it'd be a mighty fine wheel gun, except somebody spilled ink all over it! ;)

I just picked up another 32H&R Single Six "Vaquerito" Fixie this week myself. I bought a BUNCH this year and had promised my wife I was done until after New Year's, but then I dropped really low bids on a Ruger Kodiak Backpacker 2.75" Redhawk 44mag, a 32H&R Single Six Vaquerito, and a 357mag Redhawk all in the same day... And all of them came through!!! So now I'm gonna have to hide them in the attic for a few months so the missus doesn't see 3 new shiny revolvers in the safe and start asking questions (that's one downside of having a wife as active in shooting sports as yourself, you can't hide new toys!!!)

Amistad

Single-Sixer
An excellent acquisition, Johnny Wacko! I purchased one just like it just last Saturday. (Except mine is the 6.5" barrel variety.) Wonderful guns, these! :mrgreen:

Amistad

Joe S.

Hunter
Just send me that 32 til the heat dies down and i'll send it back. :)

Varminterror said:
Looks like it'd be a mighty fine wheel gun, except somebody spilled ink all over it! ;)

I just picked up another 32H&R Single Six "Vaquerito" Fixie this week myself. I bought a BUNCH this year and had promised my wife I was done until after New Year's, but then I dropped really low bids on a Ruger Kodiak Backpacker 2.75" Redhawk 44mag, a 32H&R Single Six Vaquerito, and a 357mag Redhawk all in the same day... And all of them came through!!! So now I'm gonna have to hide them in the attic for a few months so the missus doesn't see 3 new shiny revolvers in the safe and start asking questions (that's one downside of having a wife as active in shooting sports as yourself, you can't hide new toys!!!)

wproct

Single-Sixer
Oh, that is so nice! And my favorite barrel length in a single action revolver! :D

32shooter

Blackhawk
That is a good one - I also latched on to one a while back. Not nearly as nice as yours, but I liked the short barrel so well I ordered my Single Seven in the same length. Now patiently waiting its arrival.

Rclark

Hunter
I was thinking the same thing and run into a 32 H&R Mag Baby Vaquero at a gunshow just awhile back. You do what you got to do. Developing loads for it now with 100g RN.

SSVaquero32HampR_zps8d0af2a1.jpg
'

I was/am waiting on a Single Seven, but that looks like a no show.

JOHNNY WACKO

Blackhawk
I load the 30 cal 308 100g speer plinker bullets in my 61/2" 32.I know it sounds wrong but they shoot really accurate. The speer loading manual has the data for it.and they are jacketed were the bullet meets the rifling.less lead build up. for some reason the plinker bullet shoots better then any other loads.