Ruger GP100 Competition Hammer Shim Installation

Help Support Ruger Forum:

LCShively

Bearcat
Hi Guys,
If you have been around here awhile, you may know I manufacture all sorts of Gun Shims.
Thanks to Flatgate and this forum, and folks like you who have Field Tested my shims and requested different ones,
I believe I now manufacture more different dedicated gun shims than anybody in the world.

I have been manufacturing a Ruger Double Action line of Hammer, Trigger, Hammer Dog and Cylinder Endshake Bearing shims for several years,
and this year - 2014, Ruger decided to add Hammer Shims to their GP100 Competition Model, along with other custom upgrades.
I think that was an excellent improvement for Ruger to make. :D

So, now I need to make an installation video for my YouTube site, and I need to borrow a GP100 for the video.

Here is the offer,
If you live within easy driving distance from Jackson, Michigan, (actually Michigan Center, MI)
and have a GP100, and would like a set of Hammer Shims installed, Free of Charge, get ahold of me.
All my contact info is available on my "Contact Us" page at TriggerShims.com, direct email works best for me.
Yes I am an FFL holder, and will treat your gun with the utmost respect.

Thanks and Good Shooting,
Lance

Bob R

Single-Sixer
If I lived closer I would help you out.
In my case you would have to take the .005 shims out to start with.

I need to make an order for several more.
My new SP101 would not take .005 hammer Dog Shims. I will need some thinner ones for it.

I have been using Lubraplate assembly lube to hold the Hammer Shims in place when reinstalling the hammer. This seems to work ok for me.

Bob R