.41 Mag. Stainless Black Hawk Hunter

Help Support Ruger Forum:

CLAYPOOL

Single-Sixer
Finally received shipment of it today. Very nice single action. It seems well finished with only a slight error on the lamented grip on the right side. Further investigation as time goes on. The 7 1/2 inch barrel adds a little more weight since it 's not bored out as much as the .44 in that model that I have also. Currently having camera trouble but will soon post photo's of the "Twins". :D

contender

Ruger Guru
I bought one of those guns a while back off another Forum. My only thought was I'd like to try a Bisley g/f under mine to see which one I liked better. I'll find a spare frame one day,,,!
Congrats on getting a good gun. I like mine!

CLAYPOOL

Single-Sixer
I still have that 5 1/2 inch .45 colt. I need a steel frame for it as I like weight. Of course around the farm here the (sp) aluminum frame looks ratty in a short time period. It is all most a fav as the face book crowd says. I still like my 5 inch .454. I know , I know but after starting with 3 inch mags shooting Ducks + Geese it seems like a let down to pull off on less power. .444 are very good all so, but here in Illinois they just don't get much legal use other than targets a lot.

CLAYPOOL

Single-Sixer
Hang in there. Msg. M. is going to take some with camera phone and/or my daughter will and email to me. Main camera just quit like a Democrat on me.

CLAYPOOL

Single-Sixer
Hang in there. Msg. M. is going to take some with camera phone and/or my daughter will and email to me. Main camera just quit like a Democrat on me.