Lawrence 761 holster

Help Support Ruger Forum:

medicdave

Blackhawk
Can anyone tell me what a 761 8 code translates out to for George Lawrence holster? I know it's a large framed single action, but can't find it in my lawrence notes. Thanks in advance.

JD Press

Bearcat
Medic Dave:

The revolver make and model for this holster - Gun Code 761 8, is for a Century Model 100 Revolver in .45-70 Caliber with an 8 inch barrel.

This holster is for a huge revolver and one is for sale on GunBroker so you can see photos of the giant-sized single-action revolver.

www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=430709510

J.D. Press

medicdave

Blackhawk
Winner winner chicken dinner! Thanks JD I was hoping it was for a maximum, but good to know. That revolver is immense! You should be proud of yourself I've had this one a few boards, and no one could tell me and no info online I could find. Thanks again!

JD Press

Bearcat
medicdave said:
Winner winner chicken dinner! Thanks JD I was hoping it was for a maximum, but good to know. That revolver is immense! You should be proud of yourself I've had this one a few boards, and no one could tell me and no info online I could find. Thanks again!

You are most welcome! It is always fun to be successful after some detective work!!

J.D. Press