If you've got a pair, show um !!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Chief_10Beers

Blackhawk
Poco Oso said:
They're not exactly a matched pair, Yin & Yang if you will, but here's mine.
A stainless Lipsey's Flat Top Convertible and a blued New Model Blackhawk Convertible. Both in .45 Colt/ACP
YinandYang06-11-2012017_zps854c5d3e.jpg

Me likes those " Yin and Yang " sets. All I need now is a 4" SS GP100, Lipsey 5.5" SS 45C FTBH and a SS Springer Loaded 1911 to match my blued ones....................

JPGLSG

Blackhawk
Put....That is as nice a pair as I have ever seen, you got to be proud of those !!!!!

Poco Oso

Buckeye
Very nice Pietta's. I have a brass framed 1851 Navy, in .44 cal. that I've shot, off and on, for over twenty years. It's given me good service and is reasonably accurate. I hope you enjoy yours as much. :D

radicalrod

Hunter
Gosh I can't believe I missed this thread....till now....I have a few "PAIRS" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here is one recently acquired...consecutively #'d 45 x's

Well this "pair" is a 357 and 44 with the same serial number....#148

357's #96 and 97

I will find some more later....I have several more pairs ....RR

Poco Oso

Buckeye
No fair, Rod! You have an unfair advantage over those of us that are Ruger-deficient. A "few' pair indeed! :p :p :p Beautiful group of three screws. Let's see some more of that amazing collection of yours.

radicalrod

Hunter
Poco Oso said:
No fair, Rod! You have an unfair advantage over those of us that are Ruger-deficient. A "few' pair indeed! :p :p :p Beautiful group of three screws. Let's see some more of that amazing collection of yours.

Hey I too had a RUGER deficiency many years ago :wink: :wink: :wink:

But with hard work and help from my friends I overcame that dreaded disease :roll: :roll: :roll:

Just because you asked so nicely....here are a few more.....

121 BKH4

122 BKH4

121 BKH3

Maybe tomorrow I can get a few pics of my most recent "PAIR" :lol: :lol: :lol: see ya RR

Poco Oso

Buckeye
Hey I too had a RUGER deficiency many years ago :wink: :wink: :wink:

But with hard work and help from my friends I overcame that dreaded disease :roll: :roll: :roll:

Just because you asked so nicely....here are a few more.....

:lol: I had the misfortune(?) of acquiring this disease late in life. I'm working as hard as I can at it!
don't stop now, Rod. I've seen the thread on your "Ruger Room" and know you haven't even started on it. I am in total awe, man. :mrgreen:

GhosT

Blackhawk
Well, OK and DAMN....
Or DAMN and OK......

GENTS,
This is the first time I saw this thread,and not sure if filled with gratitude or Envy!!!!

Thanks boys and girls ,for posting not only a few guns I owned,but some I wish I had!

SERIOUSLY,
Seeing some guns I haven't seen in many years, this thread put a smile on my face!

Thanks for sharing them. :D

Poco Oso

Buckeye
Sure hope it wasn't me that killed this thread. If it was, somebody say so and I'll stay out of it. Rod, although you have shown some real nice guns, I think I mistook you for a person on the other Ruger forum. Sorry, but post more of your RUGERS :wink: , you have a beautiful collection as well and I would love to see more.

dakota1911

Buckeye
Pairs of sort of matching?

And I changed the grips on the 357/9mm because I grabbed it out of a safe one time when I thought I was grabbing the 45LC/45 ACP.