my new Bearcat Shopkeeper!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

LSCG

Buckeye
I've been wanting one of these ever since Forum member Bkat left his with me last year for grips, finally I was able to get one from Matt aka Bigbore45Colt ( who is great to deal with by the way!) I haven't shot it yet but so far I couldn't be happier with it! it's got a great feel and balance to it, a great camping, hiking, trapline 22.

the only thing I didn't like about it was the grips, the fit was ok but i'm just not a fan of stock grips so I found some Camel Bone scales in one of my grip material Boxes and whipped up a set for it, I think they turned out pretty good! :D

JPGLSG

Blackhawk
Are my birdshead grips gonna look Purdy when your done. That shopkeeper my friend is perfect with those grips. Was that a one hump or two hump camel.

COWTOWNER

Single-Sixer
Great looking Shopkeeper. I just got mine last month. I cannot believe how good it feels in my hand. Never had something like before.
Sent you a message to your website. Looking forward to your response later this month.

Thanks

Mike

LSCG

Buckeye
magnum711 said:
The gun is a neat little package, and the grips are amazing.

thanks!

Pistolero said:
Very nice little 'cat! Outstanding photography.

thank you! can't take credit for the pictures though, my Brother is a really good photographer and I had him take the pics.

JPGLSG said:
Are my birdshead grips gonna look Purdy when your done. That shopkeeper my friend is perfect with those grips. Was that a one hump or two hump camel.

thank you kind stranger :wink: I think yours are going to look pretty nice! I think my supplier said they were one humped camels lol

contender said:
Once again,,, you are showing your fine craftsmanship. Very nice!

thank you Tyrone!

teckhardt said:
Are you going to start offering grips for the Shopkeeper?

i'll probably make a few sets and start taking orders for them in a few weeks.

Big Old Boy said:
Mike at Barranti leather makes a real nice cross draw holster I do like mine a lot.

that's the next thing on my list!

Kevin said:
Oh. That is great with those grips. I have a pocket knife with camel bone scales. They are always pleasantly warm and very nice.

Thanks for the pictures!

thank you!

COWTOWNER said:
Great looking Shopkeeper. I just got mine last month. I cannot believe how good it feels in my hand. Never had something like before.
Sent you a message to your website. Looking forward to your response later this month.

Thanks

Mike

I know! I can't believe how great it feels, I haven't put mine down since I got it.

and I won't make you wait a month i'll check my emails after supper tonight :D

Hole Shooter said:
Outstanding!! Those grips really set it off right!!

thank you!
RugerHound said:
That's a beauty! There's one of those in my future too... ;)

Those grips are some kinda classy!

thanks!

you're going to love it!