New Single Seven 327 Federal Magnum

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Jason at Lipsey's

Single-Sixer
Here is the press release going out on the new Lipsey's Exclusive Single Seven 327 Federal Magnum. Both Lipseys.com and Lipseysguns.com are being updated and the info should be on there by tomorrow. There will be pics and specs listed there. Just wanted to give you guys the heads up.

LIPSEY'S ANNOUNCES EXCLUSIVE RUGER SINGLE SEVEN IN 327 FEDERAL MAGNUM

Baton Rouge, La. — Lipsey's, a leading nation-wide firearms distributor, is pleased to announce the new exclusive Ruger Single Seven 327 Federal Magnum. These new revolvers will feature seven shot unfluted cylinders, rugged stainless steel construction, fully adjustable sights, slim wood grips and the choice of 4-5/8", 5-1/2" and 7-1/2" barrel lengths. "The Single Six size revolvers have always been known for their handiness and ease of carry. Combined with the powerful and versatile 327 Federal Magnum, the new Single Seven is the perfect revolver for the outdoorsman and varmint hunter," says Lipsey's Vice President Flint Virgets.

Located in Baton Rouge, Lipsey's was originally formed as a wholesale hunting and fishing distributor in 1953. Today it is one of the nation's most prominent wholesale firearms distributors. The company, which sells exclusively to federally licensed dealers, has received a number of awards and accolades for its industry leadership. Moreover, Lipsey's is recognized for its dedicated team, excellent relationships with customers and top firearms manufacturers, and exclusive product offerings.

To read more specifications and view pictures of the new Ruger Single Seven, visit LipseysGuns.com.

For any questions about Lipsey's, visit http://www.lipseys.com or follow us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/lipseysguns or on Twitter @LipseysGuns.

magnum711

Bearcat
I thought we had a few months? Lol.

I guess I'll be in the dog house. (Again) But I refuse to miss out on this one!

RABULL

Bearcat
Excellent Revolver, I am going to try to obtain one (1) in the 4 5/8" barrel, one (1) 5 1/2" barrel and two (2) in the 7 1/2" barrel.

Thank you, Jason and Lipsey's for bringing us new products that we actually are asking for, they are the best !!!

magnum711

Bearcat
Jason at Lipsey's said:
magnum711 said:
I thought we had a few months? Lol.

I guess I'll be in the dog house. (Again) But I refuse to miss out on this one!

Don't worry, we are still looking at a couple of months out.

Whew! That gives me a little time to squirrel away some money. Thanks, Jason.