Lipseys

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gman

Bearcat
They are teasing with a picture of a new exclusive. Looks like a Blackhawk but it's a rear shot with the loading gate open. No other info offered. Anyone with any inside information?

magnum711

Bearcat
The picture is on their Facebook page.

It looks like an 8 shot single six, to me. (Since its not a Blackhawk). I really hope it's a .32 of some sort. Ole Sixshot and his escapades have me wanting one.

Joe S.

Hunter
According to my CAD software it is a 7 shot for sure.

Will measure center to center of grip frame screws on one of my grip frames tonight to get an idea of caliber...

Is that cheating????

19ontheslide

Bearcat
Hmm. I'll guess a .32 caliber Single Six, either 7- or 8-shot. Probably not .327 Federal, but .32 H&R Mag. A standard configuration would be interesting, but what would really be cute would be a bird's head grip frame and slightly shorter barrel and ejector rod, a Single Six Shopkeeper. I doubt it'll be that exotic, though.

G2

Hunter
lipguess.jpg

Well it not a 480 Blackhwk Bisley,,, hmmmm come on Jason, I dare you... :wink:

What's the worst thing that can happen, they would sell out FAST

chet15

Hawkeye
Oh yes...that's the new "9E" (whatever that is!!!). I don't know what a "9E" is either but it was just submitted by Ruger for trademark status on April 1, 2014.
OK...I don't know if the pic is of a 9E or not, but just throwing that out there for y'all.
Chet15

Rclark

Hunter
Ah, no wonder I didn't see it.... What's facebook? ... Just kidding, never use it.

Maybe we have a .32 coming back in the single six ... That would be nice see it come around again.... I don't yet have a .32 HR Mag, but was contemplating it as a .22 replacement that I can reload. Hmmm, have to keep a watch on it. Hope it is a plain o' 'six' shooter :) and not a 5 or 7 shooter.... A Bearcat 5 shooter (a Shopkeeper in .32) ? Hmmm....