44 Bisley

Help Support Ruger Forum:

HW11

Single-Sixer
I'm new to the site and I must say I sure am happy I found it. I have been reading post and looking at pictures.
I found this site while I was looking for a 44 special Bisley in 5.5in. Well I can't find one. If anyone knows where I can find one a post with some contact information would be great.

Thanks,
Keith

GA Cracker

Blackhawk
Howdy HW and welcome from south GA! Keep an eye in the classifieds and good luck.

The Blackhawk Kid

Blackhawk
Howdy HW11, welcome to the Forum. Try the classifieds. I have bought several items from it. Everyone is a big help and it's easy to find things. Good Luck & Good Shooting! Bhk

HW11

Single-Sixer
Thanks I'll post it in the classified. I only saw one 5.5 on Gunbroker that the seller said only had a small drag mark on the cylinder and it looked like somebody hit it on the right side of the frame with a hammer. The seller showed close-ups of everything but that spot so I'm going to pass on that one.

G2

Hunter
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=412518572

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=411975590

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=412533142

Welcome to the forum. I second the classifieds here too. A wanted to buy will get you some leads if nothing else. Plus I swear the people here I've dealt with have gone out of their way to be more than honest.

HW11

Single-Sixer
You are correct about this site. I have received a PM already today about one and I see a new one listed on gunbroker tonight as well. I got a good feeling :)

G2

Hunter
The hunt for the gun is the easy part, You do know that the gun won't shoot worth a dern unless you have the RIGHT Brass. and finding some of this stuff is when the hunt really begins.... :D

contender

Ruger Guru
Congrats on finding your gun!
As for that elusive Callshot brass,,, you'll find "normal" 44 spl brass easier to find. The callshot stuff is special to those of us who have some,,,!

HW11

Single-Sixer
I have a little Win. brass I picked up the other day. Like most folks powder is what I can't find. I went to the gunshow last month on Sunday and the guy said all the powder sold on Saturday. Story of my life, a day late.

Contender I see you are in Lake Lure. I have done some motorcycling around your parts. I think I have a picture of the Bat Cave Post Office. Use to go to Cherokee a few times a year to the bike rally.

HW11

Single-Sixer
I found One I wanted NIB on Gun Broker but I had trouble with the site. I got a number and called the business in Tooele UT. I spoke to Chad and explained I wanted the gun but was having a little trouble with the site. We did the transaction over the phone Tuesday night. Wed. morning I had a tracking number and Fri. morning I had my hands on it. Good service and fast shipping. UT to VA in two days.
Tooele Shooting Supply
Owner Chad Smith
Customer service like it should be.

kritter

Bearcat
drifting here, where would one find Callshot brass?
all I find is this silly stuff..

which one day I might load up and shoot through this..