Ruger Customer Service

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Pugsbrew

Bearcat
Ruger customer service ROCKS! Just sent back a Super Blackhawk, which I've had since early 90's. They fixed the problem, replaced most everything internal and external on the gun, whether it needed it or not, shipped it back within a week of receiving it, and charged, wait for it.....

NOTHING!!!! It came in a new Ruger box with a new owners manual, etc. Just like I bought a new gun!!!! OUTSTANDING!!!!

TOTALLY different from the S&W service I just received. It should not take from 25 Feb until 17 Apr to get warranty work done. Maybe that's the new norm, but I think it's BS!!

Chuck 100 yd

Hunter
Ruger does give great service,that is for sure. I have a 12 year old .41 mag. back there now getting some tender loving care. It was NIB when I bought it a couple weeks ago, I found an issue with the way the front sight was installed at the factory. Ruger said,send it in ,we will take care of it!! Good people !

Desertdog

Bearcat
Ruger CS is nothing but the BEST....I have used it 4 times....and each time, they
only had the particular gun 2 weeks at most....paid the shipping, both directions,
and the phone people were superb!!