what do you think???????

Help Support Ruger Forum:

sousana

Single-Sixer
Good price, I got mine at a gunshow late on a Friday and got it for $540. Since then its taken 5413 magnum loads from light to heavy and 13,626 38 spl loads. Its off now being metaloyed so that I can add it tomy concealed rotation.

Varminterror

Blackhawk
Woof... I read this as "I got mine at a gunshow late on Friday"... So then my mind thought: you've put 19,000rnds through that revolver in a day and a half?!?!?!?!?!?! :0

Oh how much one little letter changes things... :facepalm:

hittman

Staff member
sousana said:

I see a Friday, not last Friday.

By the way ..... 3" GPs are great guns. I've got a couple even though neither are a special edition model.

balthazar

Bearcat
High atop the Allegany Mountains Nant-y-glo PA
Well I thought I was buying a SE GP 100 {talo} three inch.. but when I went to pick it up I found out that it was, a factory demo Wiley Clapp model 01753 with Hawkeye blue. The action is super . This is not the first factory demo, I bought form this store.

Bob R

Single-Sixer
This is my latest 3 Inch.

10dbpk0.jpg

Letts Style Fancy Grips with Fish Scale inserts by Altamont.
Marble Fiber Optic Quick Change front sight for a 480 SRH
Slicked up, Wolff Springs and a Full Shim Package.

I also have a Stainless Willy Clapp that is still NIB. I thought I might hold off shooting it. A Match Champion may show up at my local dealer sooner or later.

Bob

balthazar

Bearcat
High atop the Allegany Mountains Nant-y-glo PA
The Blackhawk Kid said:
Not bad, I traded my WC 3" for a GP-100 4". The WC was too top heavy in a pancake. The longer 4" barrel seems to work better for me. JMHO Bhk

You are right they are a brick. But my gp 101 is a brick also. I used to carry a scurety six on duty And that was before good spec ops brand tactical suspenders. Which I use. And I also think what good handles, they make, for the bad guy.