ruger old army

Help Support Ruger Forum:

winchester37

Single-Sixer
Buffalo arms web site claims the return of the Ruger Old Army at a price of $923. Listed as out of stock, backorder but they claim it is coming back. I just saw this, is it old news or breaking news?

bogus bill

Hunter
Just for kicks and giggles, here I am in the early 1970`s showing my two best friends my new old army. Both the friends and the gun are long gone. Thats me on the right 45 years ago. We were camping in the sierra`s and buddys wife took the picture at night.

JohnBoy

Blackhawk
MINNESOTA - 6 months winter and 6 months rough sle
I saw some chatter about a year ago involving the ROA and TALO. I think they were going to bring it back.

I did receive a flyer from Buffalo Arms just a week ago indicating they were in stock (at that moment, at least). The flyer indicated, 'Back by popular demand.'

bogus bill

Hunter
On mine I recall the loading lever would often drop down upon firing. Probably just needed a stronger spring or whatever. I own a original but refinished Remington New Model Army. Someone long before me filed the hog wallow square and put on a King red post front sight. It`s accurate and hasn't dropped the loading lever.

DPris

Buckeye
Ruger says they've been keeping the gun production going in very small numbers for a little over a year, initially using NOS and slowly adding new parts to the production schedule.
Guns sent to TALO distributors.
Denis

SteelBlue

Single-Sixer
Gun Genie shows them, but there are zero available (all bought up), and the sale ends tomorrow (9/27)! And Gunbroker shows two new ones for $859.