Single six hunter holster

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Snyd

Single-Sixer
Von Ringler Wyoming Combination Holster. I've had one for my scoped 45 Colt Hunter for years and have packed it many miles.

http://ringlercustomleather.com

I gotta agree, Doc Barranti was the choice I made fer my scoped 45 colt SBHBH when he announced he was going to make the Northeast Hunter, I have Serial No. 001 and very happy I went with it sight unseen, I would go the same route again today. I also would highly recommend his Northwest Hunter for anyone wanting a shoulder or chest hunting rig for the open sighted revolvers, it would be my choice again hands down, in my opinion they are not just a holster, their an investment, like your Ruger.
MG_5607.jpg

hdrk1111

Bearcat
Those holsters are beautiful. I am thinking of a chest rig for my NM BH 5.5" in .45colt. Approx cost ?

From experience, I can say that the best holster I had did not use leather strings to tie anything down, whether around the thigh or around the hammer. They used straps and buckles, like a belt, so you could adjust for lighter or heavier clothing. And ALWAYS, a loop secured with a snap to anchor the gun. Knew guys that had walked for miles, then discovered the gun had slipped out when doing some straining or stretching. One guy found his, one guys didn't.

Triggernosis

Single-Sixer
wildcatter,
Could you show me a picture of the back side of those holsters so I can see how that strap is fastened, please? I'm working up some holsters for the Single Six and I'm researching ideas on how to work in the straps.