SP101 3" Ruger 327 magnum back from Gemini Customs

Help Support Ruger Forum:

scottbadger

Bearcat
I just received my 327 magnum back from Gemini Customs. I'm sure I don't need to explain to this group what an artist Mr. Morganti is.

Action tune, gold bead front sight, skeletonized trigger guard, custom grips and hard chrome. No porting.

I'm very happy with the work, here are a couple of pictures.

mzPvsvL.jpg

WQjkrwo.jpg

Varminterror

Blackhawk
Chuck 100 yd said:
Yes, it looks very nice. Personally I don't care for the trigger guard mod but that is just me. Enjoy !

Good thing you don't have to shoot it.

I'm a sucker for contrasting bead blasting and polished accents, and that windage adjustable rear sight set up is everything it should be. Damn fine looking carry gun, and even better that it's in the 327 for exceptional versatility.

rammerjammer

Blackhawk
excellent! I'd love to send one of my SP101s and Alaskan to Gemini for some custom work.

PriseDeFer

Single-Sixer
The apparent change in the grip angle intrigues me. Does it feel and point differently? Looks like it would be like pointing your finger shooting one handed, as Hoppy, Gene and Roy showed us.

scottbadger

Bearcat
The new grips point very naturally and fill the hand unlike the stock grips. Highly recommended.

PriseDeFer said:
The apparent change in the grip angle intrigues me. Does it feel and point differently? Looks like it would be like pointing your finger shooting one handed, as Hoppy, Gene and Roy showed us.

PriseDeFer said:

The Hogue grips do that. It's the only way I can shoot 357's with out getting my knuckle whacked. The Trausch grips are similar but designed so the knuckle won't get whacked either. Give them a try. Makes a tremendous amount of difference.