Custom Holsters; D.M. Bullard

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Boanerge

Bearcat
I have two (2) K&D Holsters (Dokota Defender and Thunderbird Defender{Ruger SP101}) which I ordered in 2008. There is a Custom Holster Maker D.M. Bullard; http://dmbullardleather.com/1429711.html

I just ordered an IWB Holster "Dual Carry" (for SA 1911 LW Champion Operator), there is a 4-6 week Order Ship Time (OST) (Less than half the OST of K&D {Out of Business} and Milt Sparks). I'll Post Pictures when I receive the Holster. Quality and reviews appear to be on Par with K&D (If not Better, however, when you get to the Artisan Class of Holster craftsmen; I'm not sophisticated enough in the area of Holster Craftmenship to discern the Difference). That said D.M. Bullard is my Supplier of Choice for Holsters from now on!!!!

I'm not affiliated with D.M.Bullard with the exception as a Customer, nor am I receiving anything from them. Just thought everyone's in the Market for "good gear" when they can find it!!!

BlkHawk73

Hunter
Nice looking work. Been wanting a particular holster for some time now and my preferred maker would be a special order as it's a not within his norm. Listed by this gentleman and at a seemingly very good price. Maybe I;ll have to send a msg off to him.

Corbi

Single-Sixer
DM Bullard comes to Wanamacher's gun show in Tulsa every year.

Last year I purchased a belt and holster from them.....great stuff. Great people!

I will probably look to them first next time I need a holster.

Corbi

Voodoosan

Bearcat
DM Bullard makes really fine holster IMHO. I ordered one for my S&W model 60 however that was horrible. Quality wise it was superb but the fit was really bad. Pretty sure it was a fluke or damaged etc. Returned it for a refund no problem. Now every other holster I have gotten has been amazing. So I would not hesitate to order another.