Good price on LCP

Help Support Ruger Forum:

OnTarget

Bearcat
My local gun store has the LCP for $288. If anyone is interested let me know and I will give you their info. Best price I have seen on them.

OnTarget

Bearcat
$269 damn good price! The $299 was the lowest I had seen before I talked to my guy. I would be curious to see how many he will sell at that sale price!

revhigh

Hawkeye
MountainGator":1pnod9zn said:
My dealer is running a Sale Saturday, $269. That's what I paid for mine last December

From the day that these things were released I said they were a $250 gun, just like the KT. Everybody said I was crazy and that they should be bought at ANY price. Now that the frenzy has died down, look where the prices are at. Roughly $250. Just like I said ....

Same thing will happen with the LCR .... it's a $300 gun tops, maybe not even that. Wait and see.

REV

revhigh

Hawkeye
DA_TriggR4Ruger":14idzil5 said:
JMHO LCR = YUK! I had a chance to play with one lately.

Haven't handled one yet, but I know I'd never buy one for at least a few years, and certainly for no where near what the early adopters are paying. Personally I doubt very much whether they'll hold up. I can't see how topstrap cutting CAN'T happen. I could be wrong, though ... maybe it WILL be the best thing since sliced bread, but I doubt it.

REV

slippingaway

Blackhawk
DA_TriggR4Ruger":2206hc50 said:
Damn one of our local gus has 3 of them $350.00 each. Ouch. The fleecing of Granbury.

I got mine from On Target over in Benbrook almost a year ago for $269. Where were these at?

garywg

Bearcat
The cheapest ones Ive seen around here( SE VA) are 329. I know of a dealer who sells for less but there is a waiting list still. Its a good gun but I paid too much for mine.