Which one?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

RSIno1

Hunter
Glock 30 - 10 rounds of 45acp. The light poly frame makes up for the extra weight in ammo. I've got a 19 and smaller 26 in 9mm as well as a 30. I find myself carrying my S&W 642 most of the time due to it's small size and light weight.
Don't go by NATO specs on the 9mm there are a lot of good personal defense rounds that don't meet NATO specs.

Shiftless

Bearcat
s4s4u said:
Wow, shiftless got the ole shovel out ;-)
Little long winded I guess :wink:
Just condensed a few months hard research into a small paragraph.
It must be the IT tech in me, also taught as a professor at a tech school a few years and a telecommunicatioms tech over 30 years (read that as Geezer!).
Point is, I deal with hard real data daily and cannot afford to be side-tracked by straight opinion, close enough and conjecture have no place in my career, yes, it limits me I guess.
But, after a weeks work at the hospital IT department, I do like to shoot the breeze and have a couple of beers, then let the BS begin WOOT! :) ... Penn State vs Ohio State this year, any wagers ? :eek:

s4s4u

Hunter
Shiftless said:
s4s4u said:
Wow, shiftless got the ole shovel out ;-)
Little long winded I guess :wink:
Just condensed a few months hard research into a small paragraph.
It must be the IT tech in me, also taught as a professor at a tech school a few years and a telecommunicatioms tech over 30 years (read that as Geezer!).
Point is, I deal with hard real data daily and cannot afford to be side-tracked by straight opinion, close enough and conjecture have no place in my career, yes, it limits me I guess.
But, after a weeks work at the hospital IT department, I do like to shoot the breeze and have a couple of beers, then let the BS begin WOOT! :) ... Penn State vs Ohio State this year, any wagers ? :eek:

Many good points, but I was just refering to the 8 year old thread you dug up ;-)