Good price for a used p94?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Dusterman

Single-Sixer
Hi I was checking out Turners online and they have a used P94 near me for $400 I was just wondering if this is a good price for this gun. My daughter likes my SR9 but I was thinking about something a little smaller because the SR9 is a little to big for her hands. Thanks, Richard

yooper1

Single-Sixer
30th Edition Blue Book of Gun Values
(the latest edition)
Page 1797

P94 Blue
100% .....$395
98%.....$330
95%.....$285
90%.....$240
80%.....$215

add $50 for trinium sights

KP94 Stainless
100% .....$450
98%.....$370
95%.....$315
90%.....$260
80%.....$220

add $50 for trinium sights

That is just a guide.

I suggest going to gunbroker DOT com and searching the completed sales on the gun.

you can also check

guns america

and

buds gun shop

Titan

Bearcat
I purchased mine used the day before father's day. Paid $382 after taxes out the door. I'd say mine is at least 98%. I felt that the price was fair. $400 before taxes and I would have passed on it. Also I haven't honestly held a Sr9 but have been told it is thinner than the P series pistols, along with the back strap on the grip that is reversible I don't think it is any bigger than the P94. Correct me if I am wrong but the Sr9 "looks" smaller in the grip than my P94.

railroader

Single-Sixer
You have to remember the poster is from california. If you buy a gun off of gun broker for say $325 then add $25 for shipping. Dealers in california will charge from $60 to $100 or more to do the transfer and some will even charge tax on top of that. So that $325 pistol can cost you $450 before you even get it in your hands. As for the gun at Turners I looked at it online and it looks clean. To bad you are so far away but the redondo Turners has a clean P97 for $325 Mark

Dusterman

Single-Sixer
Well I went to turners today and checked out the P94 they had and found thats it new and never been fired.The owner has several guns there on consignment.My only mistake was taking my daughter with me because she did not like it and she still is not sure if she wants my SR9 and I was told I could not buy it :evil: because I still might be getting her the S&W 38 SPL bodyguard.So after I dropped her off at her moms I went over to a buddys house who lives in the same area as Turners and gave him some money to put the gun on hold so I can buy it this coming weekend :wink:

bhp9mm

Bearcat
i picked up a used p-94 dao 9mm with one 15 round mag and box in about 95 percent at the gun show this weekend for $320

Dusterman

Single-Sixer
Well I bought it and picked it up last wednesday field stripped it and as I thought it had only been factory fired.This P94 was clean as in no GSR what so ever the only thing was alot of factory oil so I cleaned it and lightly oiled it.This gun was in its factory box with all paper work and instructions.Went shooting Saturday and took my PC9 also so I could shoot both without having to load 2 differant mags. The 94 shot great I am very happy with it. Now I can't wait to get a P94 in 40cal to match my PC40GR :D
0727091431.jpg

ncvikingfan

Single-Sixer
Dusterman":2h34gl5c said:
Well I bought it and picked it up last wednesday field stripped it and as I thought it had only been factory fired.This P94 was clean as in no GSR what so ever the only thing was alot of factory oil so I cleaned it and lightly oiled it.This gun was in its factory box with all paper work and instructions.Went shooting Saturday and took my PC9 also so I could shoot both without having to load 2 differant mags. The 94 shot great I am very happy with it. Now I can't wait to get a P94 in 40cal to match my PC40GR :D
0727091431.jpg

I, too have both the 9MM and .40 cal. KP94's. I think that you will love them. :) No issues with either of mine. :D

wixedmords

Blackhawk
I have (2) P944D's Dusterman. An earlier one like yours and a newer one.

They shoot anything and shoot it well. I was just shooting my older one today and marveling at the accuracy.

Its a nice ride. Enjoy !!! :)

A

Anonymous

Folks, you have to realize this is California and even to find a decent used or even new gun is going to cost more then elsewhere!

Dusterman, I really think you did alright on the price..........
Just finding a used or new gun at Turners here in the LA/orange county area is a chore in itself. Most of the local turners will have less the a dozen handguns in their case these days. Even worse when it comes to ammo, not seen more a couple of boxes of 9mm lately. :roll:

Benny

Bearcat
I just got my .40 cal P94 titanium for $300 with an extra mag and original manual and case - did I get a good deal or what? Only has ~250rnds down the pipe also, heh.

p94.jpg

ab4ka

Single-Sixer
Benny":2yx1ryzk said:
I just got my .40 cal P94 titanium for $300 with an extra mag and original manual and case - did I get a good deal or what? Only has ~250rnds down the pipe also, heh.

p94.jpg

stealing is a crime! :lol:

Benny

Bearcat
haha thanks guys - I was so surprised I got it for what I did! He was only asking $350 on a local gun club forum and he hadn't sold it in three weeks so I figured I'd see how close he could get to $300 and he took it :)

Latest posts