XS Express sights for SR9?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Am thinking about customizing sights on my SR9 and read some good things about the XS Express sights -- anyone have any experience with them, and which model would fit the SR9 since XS website currently doesn't list a model for that particular Ruger pistol?

missalot

Bearcat
Their not making them for the SR9 as of yet I've been touching base with them for over a year. nothing yet

Grendel

Single-Sixer
I just blacked out the rear sight dots on my SR9, and that seems to have helped considerably.

-JT

Hamcan

Bearcat
I have them on my High Power....I like them...the big dot is easy for me to see. I'm not sure if you can them for the SR9, though.

powwowell

Bearcat
I have XPress sights on my Charles Daly Hi-Power. I've had the gun for a couple of years and I cannot, for the life of me, get use to them.

I'm exploring the possibilithy of replacing them with Novak sights.

Different strokes for different folks.

jocko

Bearcat
powwowell":10616kdt said:
I have XPress sights on my Charles Daly Hi-Power. I've had the gun for a couple of years and I cannot, for the life of me, get use to them.

I'm exploring the possibilithy of replacing them with Novak sights.

Different strokes for different folks.

I have them on one of my kahr Pm9 and I love um but I will say i don't shoot those sights as accurate as the standard kahr sights. they are faster for up close shooting and thais where I priactice with my PM(, At 15 yards I am very inaccurate . Hell might be more me to than the sights.

REP1954

Blackhawk
I put them on my 9mm Sig 226 DAK and found them to be very accurate. I installed the Big Dot version. I can hit quart size oil bottles about 50% of the time at 50 yds. using lead 147 gr. handloads.