Is there a Blackhawk Serpa that fits the SR9?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Grasser

Bearcat
I purchased a Serpa CQC for my SR9 directly from Blackhawk on 6/29/09 and had it in no-time.

Right hand draw part # is 41054BK-R

SR9_BH_SerpaCQC.jpg

Grasser

Bearcat
I love it, for an OWB holster, VERY secure, quiet, Adjustable tension, 5 position cant adjustment, even came with a "paddle" mount for those wanting a quick removal of the rig.
I also just got a Crossbreed IWB and use it mainly now. The Serpa will be used more when I have a jacket or wearing pants that are just a "little too tight" for the IWB, and when I go to the range.

kscott

Single-Sixer
As you can see in my avatar I also have the crossbreed. Your reasons are the same as mine for the Serpa. Great minds must think alike. :wink:

kscott

Single-Sixer
ruumis":27eyw10i said:
I spoke too soon. despite listing them as "in stock," OpticsPlanet just contacted me to say that they don't actually have them. grrrrr

Hey ruumis,
Did they give you a time when they may get them back in stock? I just tried earlier and they emailed me saying they are expecting them in 5-10 days or is that just a generic time frame?

ruumis

Bearcat
I'm trying again, since I stumbled upon a 5% coupon for Optics Planet. let's hope they actually have some in stock this time.