Diamond in the safe

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Suburbbus

Bearcat
Stumbled across a posting from someone asking if another party was interested in a trade involving a P90 on another website. Luckily for me, the trade did not happen. I messaged the P90 owner to inquire if they still had the P90 (the message was almost a month ago) and could it be for sale. They did have and would consider selling it. Turns out that they were the original purchaser from 1995. We agreed on a price and place to meet later that morning. I was presented with a P90 in a cardboard box with Ruger labels on it as well as the plastic Ruger case inside the box. The gun was even wrapped in the plastic bag with Ruger emblems all over it inside the plastic case. This gun looks like it just came off the assembly line back in 1995, dated by Ruger.

If I could figure out how to post a picture, I had 3 to post. Oh well.

Mike J

Hunter
Congratulations on your purchase. To post a pic. you would have to create an account with a photo hosting site such as imgur. Then you could link to the picture there. It sounds as if that fellow didn't shoot that pistol much.

I kind of had the same thing happen last month... one of our members here was selling a pistol... Sig P239... picked it up at my FFL... still in the plastic bag in the box with all the original paper work and such... gun was dry as a bone by my standards... had to scramble to find some oil because I took it directly to the range and popped its cherry (sorry could not help it). Did not have enough smarts to check all the stuff in the box because there was a little packet of free oil included.....