Aftermarket triggers and front pocket holsters for the LC9s.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

andyo5

Single-Sixer
I have noticed that there are some aftermarket triggers available, dedicated to reducing unwanted pre-travel. It seems that to use them, you must also remove the magazine disconnect mechanism.
I'd like to know whether anybody has tried one of these triggers and whether you felt that it was a worthwhile improvement. I am not interested in reduced pull weight, just reduced travel.

I am also looking at the Alabama Holsters front pocket holster. Any experience with this or a similar product?

miniman

Single-Sixer
many guns have no mag disconnect its very easy to remove.the galloway trigger is real nice and made mine a pleasure to shoot.

kwh

Bearcat
I have an Alabama Kydex pocket holster for both my Beretta Pico and Kahr CM9. Biggest difference between them and leather holsters is the thumb tab. With hand in pocket, and my thumb on tab, the pocket draw is every bit as fast as a belt holster draw.
I have seen Kydex holsters similar to the Alabama. There is a wait time for the Alabama holster to be built.
I prefer a longer smooth trigger pull on my defensive handguns.

andyo5

Single-Sixer
kwh said:
I have an Alabama Kydex pocket holster for both my Beretta Pico and Kahr CM9. Biggest difference between them and leather holsters is the thumb tab. With hand in pocket, and my thumb on tab, the pocket draw is every bit as fast as a belt holster draw.
I have seen Kydex holsters similar to the Alabama. There is a wait time for the Alabama holster to be built.
I prefer a longer smooth trigger pull on my defensive handguns.

Do you find the Alabama holster tends to wear the gun's finish?