Ruger SR9 Any value

Help Support Ruger Forum:

rock 22

Single-Sixer
I have one of the first 1000 produced has the CKRT knife with it three digit serial number. What would be the value of this? Has box and all paper work fired two magazines approx. 25 rounds.

hittman

Staff member
Unfired still in the box with all the papers?

I know they're still making them. Someone here recently posted that they bought a new one for under $300.00.

Early production and low serial number stuff can bring a premium price I just don't know if these polymer semi autos are collectible yet.

GunnyGene

Hawkeye
hittman said:
Unfired still in the box with all the papers?

I know they're still making them. Someone here recently posted that they bought a new one for under $300.00.

Early production and low serial number stuff can bring a premium price I just don't know if these polymer semi autos are collectible yet.

NIB might be worth the original MSRP.

rammerjammer

Blackhawk
The SR series haven't really hit any collectible value yet and probably won't. Don't get me wrong, they're great guns and I've owned full size and compact but run of the mill plastic guns won't gain much if any value.

If yours is one of the original ones it may be even less. If it has the O shaped mag release instead of the D shaped mag release then it indicates the older model, possibly pre recall that has a worse trigger than the D models.

Just adding a knife doesn't do much...