New gun ?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

dogtag69

Bearcat
Been wanting to get a sig p365 for a while then the SF Hellcat came out and wife has told me to go ahead I have looked and held both of them and I like both, but I think my little finger biteing LC9s is just as good or better I have the 9 round mag for my Lc9s so I think Ill skip the sig and Hellcat and stick with the Ruger what do ya"ll think

hittman

Staff member
About any Sig over that series of Ruger all day, every day.

Even though I still come to this forum first every day, back when Ruger went over to the dark 'striker fired side' I stopped buying their new pistols... a few years ago I decided to try a Sig P226... in a year or so I'll have as many Sig's as I do Rugers...

So obviously I am going to say the 365... but I will throw this out:

New Hampshire or Croatia... your choice of where your money goes....

dogtag69

Bearcat
I know sigs are nice I have a P239.40 with .357 barrel and a P238 one thing bothers me about the 365 is the ones that are having problems with the end of the firing pin breaking off.

Dogtag69... which barrel are you using in that P239? I just recently converted to carrying 357sig.... and that is my carry gun now.... in DAK... not sure I'm a fan of the DAK trigger system... am thinking about getting a standard SA/DA P239 in 357.

Go to the Sig Forum and look at what those there say about the 365... if you haven't joined them just be aware the owner of the thing, Parrabelum, is a tad temperamental....

dogtag69

Bearcat
blume357 said:
Dogtag69... which barrel are you using in that P239? I just recently converted to carrying 357sig.... and that is my carry gun now.... in DAK... not sure I'm a fan of the DAK trigger system... am thinking about getting a standard SA/DA P239 in 357.

Go to the Sig Forum and look at what those there say about the 365... if you haven't joined them just be aware the owner of the thing, Parrabelum, is a tad temperamental....[/quote

using the 357 Barrel most of the time mine is DA/SA

ncvikingfan

Single-Sixer
blume357 said:
Dogtag69...

Go to the Sig Forum and look at what those there say about the 365... if you haven't joined them just be aware the owner of the thing, Parrabelum, is a tad temperamental....

That is very much an understatement. lol

WestTex

Single-Sixer
I like SIG quality, but they just feel like ( in their striker lineup) that they just sit to high up in my hand.

JMO