SHOT SHOW 2020

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Donnieweps

Single-Sixer
Any hot rumors about SHOT? I'd love a long slide (6" barrel) SRseries in 10mm. Don

johnnylaw53

Bearcat
I have no insight what so ever but I'm thinking there won't be any type of totally new announcements. I was thinking maybe Ruger would do something with the LC9S to make it a nicer pistol maybe night sights no magazine disconnect and stainless steel slide. Something to complete with Sig P365 but now I"m doubtful, I also don't think any other manufacturer going to introduce anything new all will be just a modification of models they already offer. Of course i could be wrong

rangerbob

Buckeye
S&W is introducing the Shield EZ in 9mm and Ruger is coming out with the Scout rifle in 350 Legend. Remington has a M7 in 6.5 Creedmore , SS camo synthetic. Browning has a bunch of new SKU's. Bob! 8)

GunnyGene

Hawkeye
You might see Henry show up with a couple new side gates. They've been under a lot of pressure to bring out a pistol caliber side gate in .38/.357mag, .44mag, .45, and .41 mag. Might even see all 4. Maybe even a mare's leg side gate. :)

mac66

Single-Sixer
Keltec might bring out their P17 (their new, cheap 22) by then if they can actually get one to work. ;)

And Ruger will bring out a Mini in 350 Legend with an MSRP around $500...we wish.

Donnieweps

Single-Sixer
mac66 said:
And Ruger will bring out a Mini in 350 Legend with an MSRP around $500...we wish.

Is this an early April Fools Day post? Mini with an MSRP of around $500? Current MSRP for a Mini 30 is $1049 off of their webpage less than a minute ago. Don

RSIno1

Hunter
mac66 said:
No this is the year for the International No1 in 308. Stainless with gray laminate. It would Bill Ruger's halo gun taken to it's most useful configuration.

mac66

Single-Sixer
Donnieweps said:
mac66 said:

Is this an early April Fools Day post? Mini with an MSRP of around $500? Current MSRP for a Mini 30 is $1049 off of their webpage less than a minute ago. Don

I was being factious. Like I said....we wish.

There's a rumor that Colt is bringing back the Colt Python. Supposedly a few dealers already have them in stock with the understanding that they can't show them or sell them prior to the announcement. I've not heard any prices, but while I'm sure they aren't cheap, they have to be less expensive than the supply and demand market these days. I'm guessing if you want one, you better grab it early IF YOU CAN FIND ONE.

Cholo

Staff member
I'm certain that whatever Colt would call a new Python will be no threat to all the Pythons that are currently out there :)

Latest posts