how fast is Ruger C.S.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

boomer92266

Single-Sixer
I finally got my pics to Ruger on my security 9, they want it back. I have to wait till they mail me the label as I don't have a printer. I will probably get it by wednesday which means I can't mail till next monday. How fast does Ruger take on average?, this is the first gun I have ever had to send back. thanks

mpalm

Single-Sixer
I had my Mini 14 back to me in 7 days,however, rifles are serviced in New Hampshire, and I live in Massachusetts, so Prescott, Arizona is a little farther away. Everyone I've seen comment on this issue in the past has said 2 weeks.

dfletcher

Blackhawk
boomer92266 said:
I finally got my pics to Ruger on my security 9, they want it back. I have to wait till they mail me the label as I don't have a printer. I will probably get it by wednesday which means I can't mail till next monday. How fast does Ruger take on average?, this is the first gun I have ever had to send back. thanks

My experience is about 2 weeks. I expect it depends on the issue. They re-barreled a Security Six for me - two weeks. They corrected a problem on a SHB, that took about 2 months. Doing the Security Six was pretty straightforward, the SBH was I'm sure more challenging and resulted in a longer wait time.

boomer92266

Single-Sixer
Thought I would update, the gun was returned from Ruger yesterday. They replaced the barrel and sent an extra magazine.

boomer92266

Single-Sixer
Well me and my nephew shot the Ruger Security 9 yesterday, the good news is the gun now shoots to point of aim and worked flawless. the bad news is he hates the trigger as he is used to striker fired guns. but I told him to keep givin it a try, he has a good gun now.

ncvikingfan

Single-Sixer
ncvikingfan said:
I just sent a pistol back to Ruger yesterday. I hope that my inspect and repair goes as well. Thanks for the update.

My Ruger was picked up on 12/06 and delivered back to me today 12/16. Two day transit each way via FedEx. Four days out of ten on the road. No free magazine for me though.

Kind of bummed that I didn't receive a freebie since others have previously. However very fast service and turn around. Ruger tech service appears to still be excellent!!

s4s4u

Hunter
Kind of bummed that I didn't receive a freebie since others have previously. However very fast service and turn around. Ruger tech service appears to still be excellent!!

Ya I got a gun cleaning cloth in lieu of a magazine. But my gun was an LCP so probably too cheap, ha