Found a new holster

Help Support Ruger Forum:

5of7

Hunter
While I was at Walmart looking at the place where the guns and ammunition used to be (the sumbitches), I saw a simple little holster for 11 something and I bought it. Now this little number is made by Saddle Mate and is nothing more than 2 pieces of leather sewed together with a metal belt clip attached and 2 belt slots. I took the metal chip off and slipped in on my belt and stuck my LC9s into it and it is, so far, the simplest and easiest carry method I have tried. It says that it fits medium and large frame guns and it is a little big for the LC9, but that causes no problem at all. Just out of curiosity, I stuck a Witness Compact in .40 S&W in it and it works just fine for that too. I took my morning 2 mile walk this morning with it on and it was as if it wasn't even there.

Try it, you may like it. There's a guy selling them on Ebay for $10 flat and free shipping. Whaddya got to lose? :D

GunnyGene

Hawkeye
Saw one of those also this morning. Not a bad looking holster. Almost bought one, since I need a new holster for my lcr. Have a similar old holster of that style that is coming apart after about 3 years.

Don't know how well this one would hold up tho, since the leather looked a bit thin. Definitely not for anyone looking for retention either.