lc9s or

Help Support Ruger Forum:

dogtag69

Bearcat
I have the lc9s and Glock 43 the trigger on the Lc9s is a lot better than the Glock to me and now Glock has the 48 a 10 rounder and Im thinking may be Ruger would make a lc9s or ec9s that holds 10 round with a 4in barrel if they did I would buy one in a second what ya"ll think

bnewberry

Single-Sixer
I prefer a single stack for a carry gun so not for me, but I bet it would sell a million units.

dogtag69

Bearcat
Have been thinking about the Taurus how is the trigger on the Taurus seen them on sale some where for 184.00 maybe PSA cant remember but just don't know anything about the trigger on them

hittman

Staff member
Stick with Glock.
They are the recognized world standard for super reliable, dependable and affordable polymer semi-auto's.
As much as I love my Ruger's ........ for me, they just don't compare.

johnnylaw53

Bearcat
Bear Paw Jack said:
recumbent said:
Sorta like the Taurus G2C it's a 12 round mag.

This is a homerun!!! I haven't heard any complaints and I've seen several threads on it.
I have the G2C it been a very good weapon and not too hard to conceale, but IMO do not carry as well as the LC9 type pistols. I have a EC9S now that I got to replace the LC9 when i started having problems with it. I got the G2C to have a weapon that held more rounds. I hasn't found a holster that I like yet what are you guys using for it OWB as i don't like IWB thanks

blammer

Single-Sixer
Just curious of LC9 problems. I have it and an EC9. Never had any problems with EC9 (I put some white paint on he tip of the all-black sight for better contrast). Since I prefer the striker-fired EC9's trigger and have numerous other pistols as backups, I keep LC9 in shooting rotation as a backup, but mostly carry the EC9.

The LC9 works fine, but with restrictions. It works with the non-pinky mag base plate and 'not cheap' ammo. Pinky mag causes failures to feed on recoil. Cheap ammo (like Herters from Cabels) would shave off brass and eventually clog the firing pin channel after a hundred or so rounds. I've heard Ruger has a fix for the Pinky mag problem, but haven't pursued. Running hundreds of rounds of my expensive carry ammo and my reloads with no problems just using the non-pinky-extension mags.

FWIW: Love my Glocks. Used to pocket carry a 26. But LC9 and EC9 are a bit smaller and have a safety, which makes me feel safer when drawing from a pocket, especially when seated with my old, large hands. In my environments, more worried about ND than the extra half second it takes to flick the safety off.

dogtag69

Bearcat
I was in Phu Bai with the 12th singal group in sept of 70 only there month or so then went to Da Nang made many a trip back to Phu Bi and Quan Tre I was a medic

Latest posts