Rainy Day Blues (as well as Dessert Tans)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

So the Crimson Trace Laser in Dessert Tan came in today to match what I'm calling my BBQ gun... Sig MK-25. It was pouring down rain this morning and I cancelled my work and after a while got tired of doing office work and took the black laser off and installed the new one.. and then put the black one on my Sig P320... by then cabinet beaver was setting in and the rain had pretty much stopped and so I decided to go to my gun club and sight the two pistols with lasers in.... I like lasers... seems I'm having a hard time focusing on the front sight with these progressive glasses and with a laser you don't even need to sight down the barrel of the gun... gives you the ability to work on grip, finger placement on the trigger and such....

Its one of the few things I'm good at placing my shots.... really looking forward to the East Coast Ruger Gathering in a month... the host Contender usually sets up a competition range and I really have fun.... last year I think it scared most folks off.....

now for today's mystery... two holsters came via Fed Ex and I can't for the life of me remember ordering them....... this damn gun addiction is starting to worry me.