i have a problem??

Help Support Ruger Forum:

boomer92266

Single-Sixer
well it's kinda like a problem cause I can't get both. I went to my local shop to get a Ruger Wrangler and dog gone I see a blued Ruger P95 used but like new with two mags for $200 otd, same price as the wrangler. i am on a fixed income and have saved for several months just to get the wrangler but man that p95 was nice too. if any of ya'll were in my shoes, what would you buy? whichever it is, it would be at least 6 months or more before i can get another. thanks

A nice P95 for $200., especially if you're specifically looking for a P95, I'd get it first. The Wrangler will always be available later.

Otherwise, if it's just any generic 9mm you're looking for, there are a lot of good choices, new, for a little more. Then you could get the Wrangler now, and save for another 9mm. :mrgreen:

Lotsa help. :wink:

Skoopski

Single-Sixer
I would say go with the P95. Not always an easy one to find. The Wrangler will be plentiful once the hype dies down a bit. But they won't be making any more 95's.

Depends on whether you "need" a 9mm "defense" pistol or "want" a 22 "play" gun. $200 is pretty cheap for a P95(even though it is blue). I'd buy it at that price and I already have 3x P95's.

Latest posts