RugerForum.com

This is a Ruger Firearms enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent Sturm Ruger & Company Inc. of Southport, CT.
It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:09 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 2:40 pm 
Bearcat

I'm wondering how much difference there is between the security compact and taurus g2C, anybody own both? I have an LC9 and the Taurus I got the Taurus to have more rounds but it just doesn't carry as well as the LC9. I want to replace the LC9 so I'm thinking of an ec9s but if the security 9 compact is really smaller then the Taurus I may want to go that way. Also wondering if the holsters i have for the LC9 would work with the compact. Thank you

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:41 pm 
Hawkeye

I picked up a Security-9 Compact and instantly knew it wasn't for me. I have a few of the Taurus' and they fit my hand like a glove and shoot every time. There's no comparison between the feel of the 2. The Ruger is a large gun with a lopped off grip frame. No thanks.

I do wish Ruger made the G2c, though :)

NRA Benefactor
www.GeorgiaCarry.org