P series addiction

Help Support Ruger Forum:

gunman42782

Hunter
I am a P series addict, and I have a problem. Just picked up another one, one that has been elusive for me, a P93DC. It will keep my P89, P94, P95 9mms company, as well as my P90 and just acquired a few weeks ago P97! I think I am done, unless I can find a decent shaped at a decent price P85. No interest in the DAO models, or the .40 cal models. I HAVE to stop buying guns I don't need!

collectorruger

Single-Sixer
I put 150 pistols in a auction on March 30 and there are 14 P series in the auction if you are interested. Most are brand new with boxes and papers. The most unusual are a P89 with interchangeable 9MM/.30 Luger barrels , P94 with laser , the first laser gun Ruger made and very nice P85. They are cataloging them now and will be posted soon. Go to proxibid and look on march 30. The auction is Langham's

roylt

Hunter
So do you focus on DC only or do you have safe style too?

I always said "no poly P-guns for me" until a member here needed money and made me a sweet deal on a couple P-guns one being the KP95DCR. Then found several special issue guns and the addiction was full on.

It got so bad that at one point I was going to send a check to TX for a whole collection a guy that had the sickness was going to get rid of. But divorce happened and all my money went to the lawyer or ex. Still looked but haven't bought much.

Would still like a KP94DCL 9mm but doubt it will ever happen. Already missed about 4 and they are pretty rare.

Well nothing much to add but Keep the P-guns alive!!

Razor

Bearcat
At one point I had a dozen P-series pistols of various models.
I'm down to a P90 and a P89/PC9 combo.

Theres a P85 in my local gunshop that may make its way home with me though.