Gun Bash win (not a Ruger, sorry)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

That is a great win! We have a VP9 here and it and the Walther PPQ also in 9mm are my favorite carry pistols:

Zo1yY58.jpg

It is a toss up on which has the best trigger but both are superior to most of the other striker fired pistols here.

Those are the interchangeable different sized grip panels (lower right) and the different sized rear grip adapters. You can use these to make the grip fit just about any size hand. The way it came, for me is perfect, it places my trigger finger perfectly.

Well, it's no longer mine. One of my good customers came in, saw it and convinced me to sell it to him (for a very nice price) and then he immediately bought a suppressor from me for it. Wanted the suppressor to match the gun so I did a high temperature Cerakote job on it. It's not a perfect match because the high temp Cerakote doesn't come in as many colors as the standard Cerakote. Now we are just waiting for the tax stamp to arrive.

He also has a Reising .45 submachine gun that he wants me to figure out why at times he's getting light primer strikes. I'll be tearing it down and putting all new springs in it and whatever else it might need. He left me with about 400-500 .45 acp rounds for testing (I get the brass, he doesn't want it).

Here's the HK/suppressor now:

Right now it's taking 7-8 months for approval. It could have been instant, just like any firearm accessory, if the Dems hadn't loaded up the Hearing Protection Act with riders that had nothing to do with the bill.

Latest posts