SA XD(M)® 10mm - 10,000 rounds with no failures

Help Support Ruger Forum:

planetcat

Single-Sixer
The more pistols chambered in 10mm the better. I will get one when the time comes. Love or hate Springfield Armory, I've been really happy with my 9mm XD.

hpman66

Hunter
I know that SA leaves a bitter taste in the mouths of several shooters because of their past actions---I agree. While I don't condone these actions, I am glad that another manufacturer of pistols has added the 10mm caliber to it's list of pistols that it produces for the public. If SA can learn from it's obvious idiot mistakes/fiascos/debacles they made in the past, then MAYBE they can to return to an honorable place in the marketplace in fire arm sales. The 10mm is a round that opens up hand gun hunting to a larger and broader group of both hunters and the game hunted. IMHO, the Glock 20 and 40 are better polymer framed pistols(save ergonomics/grip safety) than the SA XDm 10mm in terms of trigger pull and serviceability/maintenance on the models that I have encountered/fired.

rangerbob

Buckeye
Nice video on the 4.5" model. The 5.25"model comes with a target style adjustable rear sight and FO front sight. The slide has a cut out on top of the slide between the ejection port and front sight. Apparently, SA is providing this one for hunting or competition so that the user can dial in their sights to what ever load they are using. I like the 4.5" model for a service/carry pistol after seeing the video. My G20 may have to go for one. Bob!! :mrgreen: