Hickok45 shoots one handed

Help Support Ruger Forum:

GunnyGene

Hawkeye
He broke his left hand so made a video of pistol manipulation using only his right hand. Interesting. :) 24 minutes.

https://www.guns.com/2018/09/10/hickok45-explores-one-handed-pistol-manipulation-video/

Mike J

Hunter
I have always liked that guy. He is the one YouTube gun reviewer I believe I would like to hang out with.

JohnBoy

Blackhawk
MINNESOTA - 6 months winter and 6 months rough sle
Hickok45 is a great shot and quite the entertainer. He initially claimed his broken hand was the result of a skateboarding accident. Fact of the matter: he tripped on the steps as he was bringing food to his cat.

I really enjoy his gun reviews. Very honest - he doesn't shy away from pointing out the negatives. Fair and balanced.

gunman42782

Hunter
He comes to Knob Creek to the Machine Gun Shoot. Seen him several times, just enjoying the show.

gunzo

Buckeye
A perfect example of why a serious gun carrying person should include practice drills of using the master hand by itself, & the off hand by itself.
You never know when you might need the skill.

love2fish

Bearcat
"A perfect example of why a serious gun carrying person should include practice drills of using the master hand by itself, & the off hand by itself.
You never know when you might need the skill."

Wise advice.

Chuck