LCP II magazines

Help Support Ruger Forum:

tercel89

Single-Sixer
Are there any updated LCPII magazines that may have came out ? I saw a dude talking about how some newer magazines have a small notch made into the magazine release cutout on the magazine body. Also something about how the Ruger symbol is oriented differently or in a slightly different area. Anyone know of this ? Supposedly the notch is to help the magazine seat better into the frame's magazine release catch. Anyone hear r know of this ?

miniman

Single-Sixer
yes lcpll mags are different so the slide lock works. reg lcp mags still work fine they just wont lock the slide back on the last round.

tercel89

Single-Sixer
miniman said:
yes lcpll mags are different so the slide lock works. reg lcp mags still work fine they just wont lock the slide back on the last round.

No sir , I am talking about an additional notch cut out on the magazine body where the magazine release slides into. Not the follower up top.

tercel89

Single-Sixer
Here's the link to the video .........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlXKgXno1U

miniman

Single-Sixer
my lcpll is this years model and works with the old mags from my org lcp they work fine just know slide lock and my extended mags work.must be something with the mag catch on his gun.never seen anyone else have that issue.