RAPc Thoughts

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ak47lover

Bearcat
Bought this gun not to long ago. I have shot about 175rd through it with no issues at all. I did replace the guide rod with a 16# galloway stainless guiderod. The OEM guide rod assembly came apart when I was cleaning the gun. The larger spring shot across the room and I had one hell of a time getting it back on the assembly. I love this gun and Im not sure why it hasnt gotten much love. I see lots of M&P love and of course glock love along with a few others. I would recommend this gun to anyone.

Mike J

Hunter
There is a full sized 9mm Ruger American Pistol here. It is fine. The thing is the striker fired polymer fired pistol market is extremely crowded. That & an early reviewer complained of shooting one hurting their hand. I don't know about that but a poster on another forum reported a similar issue. I have never felt any pain from shooting the one here.

FergusonTO35

Hunter
This is a very crowded field. Regardless of how good any particular gun may be, the competition is well entrenched and it will be uphill all the way to win customers.

Latest posts