Do molded holsters for the lc9s fit the ec9s?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

tardigrade

Bearcat
I'm looking to purchase an iwb from alien gear for my ec9s that is molded for the lc9s. I have been attempting to verify that the ec9s will fit but it has proved difficult. Alien gear can't tell me for absolute certain it will fit with no issues and others manufacters that make similar products tell me the same. Can anyone with an ec9s confirm it will fit in a molded holster for lc9s? I'm not to terribly worried what company as long as it's molded. Thanks!

tawcat

Bearcat
I recently inquired with Muddy River Tactical if they had a holster for the EC9s, they told me the LC9s holster was the same. I bought one and the EC9s fits perfectly.

tawcat

Bearcat
tardigrade said:
Which holster did you get? A kydex one?

Yes, IWB. I have several from Muddy River. 1 for my S&W revolver; a IWB and OWB for my SA XD Mod 2. And now the one for my new EC9s. Very happy with the quality and the speediness in fulfilling orders.

Muddy River is located in Missouri, I live in Arkansas. I ordered my holster on Thursday and it was in my mailbox on Saturday. I'll try to post a photo a bit later on.

tawcat

Bearcat
tardigrade said:
Which holster did you get? A kydex one?

Here are photos of the one I have. I picked orange carbon fiber as this is my "grab and go" piece.

27015725948_60270da1cd.jpg

27015725098_c5a654a2b7.jpg

27015724298_c7e9e74a20.jpg

40178158774_c7f175c0f3.jpg

40885851551_bfaf7eda10.jpg

Conservative

Blackhawk
tawcat,

Man, I love that holster...if's it owb, it's for me, if it's iwb it isn't for me.

So, I ask kindly, which is it, owb or ...iwb.

Thank you!!

P.S. I actually like the orange color, but would prefer black.

P.P.S. I have an orange bicycle...

tawcat

Bearcat
tawcat,

Man, I love that holster...if's it owb, it's for me, if it's iwb it isn't for me.

So, I ask kindly, which is it, owb or ...iwb.

Thank you!!

P.S. I actually like the orange color, but would prefer black.

P.P.S. I have an orange bicycle.../quote]

Mine is actually IWB, however, he offers OWB. I have an OWB with quick clips for my SA XD Mod 2 and love it.