What's Your Favorite LC9S Holster?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Conservative

Blackhawk
I'm looking for low cost - high quality model that I'd probably never wear anywhere except in the house.

Were I to ever stop carry my beloved Glock 19, it would be good if it were a retention type

rodspade

Bearcat
I carry mine in an appendix holster from BlackDog Concealment. I like it a lot.

EdB329

Bearcat
I have two favorite holsters for my LC9s, an AlienGear Cloak Tuck iwb or a Fobus paddle owb depending on cover garments. Both accompanied by a Fobus double mag paddle rig on off side as needed.

micro

Bearcat
I use a light tuck IWB from Vedder Holsters. Vedder holsters are the most comfortable holsters I've ever used. Top of the line workmanship and materials. Excellent customer service.

Tom-R2

Bearcat
I have an original LC9. I do have a leather belt holster, but the one I use the most is one I made myself. Bought several sheets of Kydex, played around with a couple different styles after watching a bunch of YouTube videos (eliminating the stupid stuff, but paying attention to those who knew what they were doing). I have a nice, concealable holster that will even turn off the laser when it goes back in the holster. It's the best way I found to get exactly what I wanted, I adjusted it until it was exactly what I wanted.

exavid

Hunter
A DeSantis IWB (Inside Heat) molded leather holster with a clip has been my favorite for my LC9. I replaced the LC9 with a LC9pro which also fits the holster like a glove. I've used this holster for about three years without any signs of wear. I like the stiff molded leather, there's enough resistance to prevent any chance of the pistol falling out even when held upside down. The trigger is safely covered, easy to draw and re-holster which is especially good with this safety-less pistol.
I use a very similar DeSantis IWB molded holster (Summer Heat) for my LCPII which recently replaced my early model LCP. I did have to stretch the holster a bit due to the higher sights on the LCPII which made it too tight for easy holstering or drawing.
These are very well made holsters, perfect fit, good looking and long wearing. My Summer Heat shows no wear after three years of use. The Inside Heat for the LC9 has been in almost continuous use for about four years with no wear showing. The pistol still fits as well as it did new.

When I carried OWB as an LEO, I really appreciated Bianchi, and Desantis products. They looked really professional. IMO They functioned well on the range and in the field. Of course back in the 90's I hadn't heard of Simply Rugged.......
gramps