Valueof SR22

Help Support Ruger Forum:

hittman

Staff member
Depends on how good a friend he is. If you're looking to help a buddy out ..... $250-plus?
If it were sold as a used gun in a retail store ..... $200?
Can't say I've seen a used one for sale but think brand new they're a tad under $300.

Rei40c

Blackhawk
I'd price them just a tad higher perhaps than Hittman. I was thinking more like $270?. Is it the standard sized or 4.5 inch barrel long slide version?

Edit: Actually never mind, I just saw a new sr22 for $299. Gun prices have really fallen recently. I guess I was going by last years prices. I don't think you'll get $270.

mac66

Single-Sixer
I like my SR22 but I don't think they are worth more the a couple hundred bucks if that.

louchia

Single-Sixer
I would start by checking Ruger web site. Then take it to a gun shop and see what you get. Some where 1/2 way in between might be a good price.

PonySoldier

Bearcat
In a recent situation to use my 3 year old SR22 as a trade, and based on the dealer offer, considering they would mark up the trade price to gain a 50% profit or thereabouts, an acceptable offer range would be $238.50 give or take. But two years ago on another trade possibility the figure would have been $287. Please don't use us to negiotate your offer.
Rule of thumb - "Whatever the market will bear". Make an offer, if accepted OK. Or walk away.

TheRoadRunner

Bearcat
I bought a LNIB SR22 about 2months ago for $250. t also came with a Stickey holster. Bud's currently has them for $351.