New Ruger Website, models missing

Help Support Ruger Forum:

vaguru

Bearcat
Checked the new Ruger website today as I read where some models are no longer listed, ie. 9E. Kept looking and also see the LC9s Pro is no longer listed as well. Glad I have one, it's my favorite EDC.

Funny I was looking at it yesterday and they both were still there.

Thel

Blackhawk
Yes, I did not see the LC9s with stainless slide or the regular blued model with thumb safety. Others have noted the SR9e is gone, too. Probably, in the future will be more missing to make up for the new model introductions.

22/45 Fan

Hunter
GunnyGene said:
Might be time to make a list of after market parts suppliers if you plan on keeping discontinued models.
The discontinues models this time are either cosmetic or other minor variations of still current guns. They haven't discontinued any complete lines. I expect the discontinued ones were either slow sellers or have been superseded by newer guns, i.e. the 9E by the Security 9.

Thel

Blackhawk
Hard to believe the regular blued LC9s or the newer stainless slide version is not selling. Wonder who is buying all the colored LC9s? Either there is a glut on the market that Ruger is allowing to work down or they must have a newer version in the works as I do not think the LC9s are slow sellers.

Iggy

Bearcat
Wonder if the LC9 series is being replaced by the cheaper EC9s?

Leucoandro

Single-Sixer
Iggy said:
Wonder if the LC9 series is being replaced by the cheaper EC9s?

I think this is possible. All the LC9s pistols are distributor exclusives. No standard production models are listed. The only standard production model related to the LC9s is the EC9s. I suspect we will see a stainless model and pro model in the coming months as part of the EC9s line.

Charlie

Latest posts