SR 9

Help Support Ruger Forum:

dogtag69

Bearcat
Sportsman Outdoor Superstore has the Ruger SR9 stainless for 369.99 free shipping this sounds like a good deal what do you think.

GunnyGene

Hawkeye
dogtag69 said:
Sportsman Outdoor Superstore has the Ruger SR9 stainless for 369.99 free shipping this sounds like a good deal what do you think.

Good price. Might be able to get it a few dollars less at a local shop depending on your location, but I think you'd have to hunt for it. :) Does it include 2 mags?

dogtag69

Bearcat
Yes 2 mags my local said he couldn't match that price plus I would have to pay tax here.

Rei40c

Blackhawk
Armybrat said:
Paid $430 for mine nine years ago at a gun show, so yes, that's a good deal.

I paid $450 for my sr40c in 2012 I'm ashamed to say. But at the time it was new and that was the going rate. :lol:

ncvikingfan

Single-Sixer
The SR9 has been the only hand gun that I bought into the publicity hype. I bought one of the early models with the knife. Then came the issue(s) publicity.

Sent it back to Ruger for the re-do. Still in the bottom of the gun safe unfired after its return. Oh well. Other than this one purchase, I have always bought the time tested models. Ruger, S&W, Beretta, Sig, Glock. Yes, even ventured over to the "dark side" for some gun owners and purchased the venerable G17.

cyborgt800

Single-Sixer
FWIW you might check out the 9E also...I prefer it to the original. I like that the machining is heavier and there's no chamber indicator...never liked that thing.