Ruger LCP Custom low profile sights

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Rich7744

Bearcat
I have a Ruger LCP Custom (red trigger) and I can't stand the tall sights on it since they snag on my pocket and holster all the time. I have been looking but had no luck finding low profile sights for it. I would like something close to the original lcp with the milled sights. I contacted Ruger but had no luck finding anything. Im thinking of removing the sights all together and adding a laser but would like to try finding low profile sights first. Any help would be appreciated.

exavid

Hunter
I'd suggest the same thing, a bit of careful work with a Dremel tool and some cold blueing could solve the problem.
Myself, I'd leave it as is and get new holsters. Modifying would reduce the value of the pistol but if you plan on keeping it for a long time that might not matter to you.

PM9

Bearcat
Will an original LCP slide for on your gun? If so that may be the way to go.

Rich7744

Bearcat
PM9 said:
Will an original LCP slide for on your gun? If so that may be the way to go.

I would be good with this if anyone has any experience with it. I contacted Ruger asking if the original LCP slide would work and also if I could purchase an original LCP slide. So far its been a few weeks and no reply from Ruger. If anyone has a lead on an original LCP slide let me know.

Thel

Blackhawk
Numrich has them:

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/products/138971

1389710.jpg