RUGER P - 91 + P - 94

Help Support Ruger Forum:

CLAYPOOL

Single-Sixer
Thanks gentleman. The guy that asked had his stolen by he thinks his own son. You can figure what he does for a past time. He really wanted one. I also with another store owner talked him into a 9 Beretta. Jam free almost. Range is fairly busy with concealed carry classes. Several giving the courses here in South Central Southern

A VERY BIG THANK YOU ....!

Lonestone1

Bearcat
CLAYPOOL said:
Well he is hard to please. Bought the Beretta new. So there you go.

Know what you mean, some have to have it new. On the other hand, you can find very slightly used P-89's and others of the P series in excellent condition for around $300-350, even here in CA. The issue is, of course, can I get the parts or service if something goes amiss.

dfletcher

Blackhawk
CLAYPOOL said:
Thanks gentleman. The guy that asked had his stolen by he thinks his own son. You can figure what he does for a past time. He really wanted one. I also with another store owner talked him into a 9 Beretta. Jam free almost. Range is fairly busy with concealed carry classes. Several giving the courses here in South Central Southern

A VERY BIG THANK YOU ....!

P series often show up used and in really good shape, good prices too. Even in CA I picked up a LNIB P89 in 9mm with a 30 Luger barrel for under $400.00. BTW, if downstate ever separated from "Chicago-state" I'd love to live in IL. Attended Carbondale, family in Herrin & Marion. Great small towns all over.

rmc25

Single-Sixer
I still have a P85 NIB with cardboard cover in the safe. I bought it new but transferred to a new station before I could use it and when I got back my Beretta got all my attention.
rmc

427mach1

Blackhawk
I bought a new (2010) P-944, the 40 caliber version of the P-94. Very nice shooting gun.

mpalm

Single-Sixer
427mach1 said:
I bought a new (2010) P-944, the 40 caliber version of the P-94. Very nice shooting gun.
I have a P94DAO (40S&W) that I adore. handles the recoil very nicely. mine is from 1995. Paid $295 for it used, only thing it needed was some Hogue grips. I never like the ruger factory grips.(too slippery)