Great deal on LCP's

Help Support Ruger Forum:

DanPop

Bearcat
Palmetto state armory has gen 1 LCP's for $179 with free shipping. Almost a giveaway.

Ruger Redhawk

Single-Sixer
https://www.palmettostatearmory.com/

I gave a quick glance and it's looks like they are out of the LCP's.
To think I gave about a 100.00 more when they first came out.

Armybrat

Buckeye
Ruger Redhawk said:
https://www.palmettostatearmory.com/

I gave a quick glance and it's looks like they are out of the LCP's.
To think I gave about a 100.00 more when they first came out.
You, me, and about another 1.5 million LCP owners. :wink:

I did buy another one locally for $199 at a Dick's grand opening "sale" this Spring..

Ruger Redhawk

Single-Sixer
They sure have come down allot. I hear it was so they could compete with that little Taurus 380. I'm not familiar with the Taurus models.

I refuse to shop at Dick's (?) I assume you mean Dick's Sporting Goods just because of their anti gun position. That's the first I've heard of a Dick's selling handguns.

DanPop

Bearcat
Have we not all noticed the price of ammo and the rebates from manufacturers since the election? Just sayin'.

Armybrat

Buckeye
Ruger Redhawk said:
I refuse to shop at Dick's (?) I assume you mean Dick's Sporting Goods just because of their anti gun position. That's the first I've heard of a Dick's selling handguns.
Actually I bought it at the Field & Stream store which is attached & open to a new Dick's store in Cedar Park, Texas. They have a long glass counter case full of handguns.

Ruger Redhawk

Single-Sixer
We had a Field and Stream that lasted I guess a few years. I think location was their main downfall. I went there a few times until I realized they were affiliated with Dick's. The F&S I'm talking about closing had a bunch of handguns and long guns. I want to say they had AR's even. I did get some 22 LR ammo from them when it was still like pulling teeth to find. Once a place shows their anti gun position that's it for me. That F&S I have to admit was a real nice store.

BennyS

Bearcat
Just pick one up at a gun show for $199. Took it to the range, ran three brands of ammo and it operated perfect! Accuracy was surprising for a pocket gun.