Own many guns, but no Ruger until today

Help Support Ruger Forum:

WRGADog

Bearcat
When I picked up a new LCP II. Will go to the range tomorrow and put a hundred or so rounds through her. I like the size of the pistol and the ease of concealment as I usually pocket carry. The only thing I would change is the sights, which I wish were removable. But, admittedly the sights on the LCP II are ok for the guns intended purpose, personal defense up close. I normally carry a G42 or G43, but there are occasions when both are too large to carry and the LCP II will fill in nicely. Overall, I'm impressed with the quality and ergonomics of the little Ruger. Now, hopefully, she will function flawlessly at the range.

ditto1958

Blackhawk
I have fired an LCP II, and I was very impressed with it. The sights it comes with are very appropriate for the type and size of gun it is.

theuofsc

Bearcat
I love mine! awesome little gun. got mine for a great price which makes me like it even more!

louchia

Single-Sixer
I find the LCP and LCP II very concealable even under a T shirt. Also light weight. I think you will be very happy with your new gun. So far, mine is flawless at 600 rnds.

SR1911SHOOTER

Blackhawk
WRGADog said:
When I picked up a new LCP II. Will go to the range tomorrow and put a hundred or so rounds through her. I like the size of the pistol and the ease of concealment as I usually pocket carry. The only thing I would change is the sights, which I wish were removable. But, admittedly the sights on the LCP II are ok for the guns intended purpose, personal defense up close. I normally carry a G42 or G43, but there are occasions when both are too large to carry and the LCP II will fill in nicely. Overall, I'm impressed with the quality and ergonomics of the little Ruger. Now, hopefully, she will function flawlessly at the range.

WRGADog,
Check this out. http://www.crimsontrace.com/products/01-2250

Blackie

WRGADog

Bearcat
Tried several brands of ammo in my new LCP II with out a problem of any kind. Shot one box each of Hornady Critical Defense, Corbon, Federal Hydra Shok. Recoil was about what I expected for a such a small pistol. My old eyes don't like the sights. They are really difficult to pick up in low light like that of the indoor range I use. I am going to paint the front sight blade a contrasting color and see if that helps me pick it up easier. I shot the little pistol fairly well with all shots hitting center of mass in approx 4 inch diameter circle. I like the little Ruger and am glad I purchased the pistol.

Latest posts