Adjustable sight options for P90?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Aqualung

Blackhawk
I'm looking for an adjustable rear sight for my P90TH that isn't upwards way over $100. It doesn't need to tritium or anything fancy...though a lower-profile would be nice, as I do holster carry it.

I've had a difficult time finding any adjustable sights for the P-Series...

What's work for you folks?

Thanks.

Aqualung

WIL TERRY

Buckeye
The sights on my old P90 [ one of the first 25 ] are dead on the money and I'll maintain forever there are no better sights than fixed sights IF they're fixed in the right place. No sirreee !!
And so it goes...

22/45 Fan

Hunter
WIL TERRY said:
The sights on my old P90 [ one of the first 25 ] are dead on the money and I'll maintain forever there are no better sights than fixed sights IF they're fixed in the right place. No sirreee !!
And so it goes...
Yes, assuming they are "on the money" and you don't change your load.

LPA makes fully adjustable sights for the Ruger P-series guns. Here is Midway's listing for the set to fit the P-90: http://www.midwayusa.com/product/337969/lpa-spr-sight-set-ruger-p90-p91-p93-p94-p95-p97-steel-white-outline

I had LPA's on an older P-89 and they worked very well.

roylt

Hunter
P90 is obsolete so options will be limited. I would "adjust" the factory fixed site and call it good.

toysoldier

Hunter
roylt said:
P90 is obsolete so options will be limited. I would "adjust" the factory fixed site and call it good.

I feel that "out of production" is a more accurate description than "obsolete." As an open-carry service pistol, it will handle the job as well as any other single-stack .45. Would you call a 1911 "obsolete"?

dakota1911

Buckeye
I would agree with out of production. I bought one in 91 and still like it a lot. I am amazed that many maybe younger shooters are finding them now. I like mine enough I have no plans to sell it. Ruger could probably make them again if there was enough demand but doubt they will.