lcp380II -fireing when dropped ?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

FergusonTO35

Hunter
Bill no longer being with the company is certainly a mixed bag. His self-serving politicking in favor of mag restrictions and "assault" weapons bans are just maddening to think about. At the same time, he was a designer par excellence who wouldn't settle for copying someone else's design for quick cash and his guns tend to be overbuilt for the purpose.

Ruger Redhawk

Single-Sixer
FergusonTO35 said:
Bill no longer being with the company is certainly a mixed bag. His self-serving politicking in favor of mag restrictions and "assault" weapons bans are just maddening to think about. At the same time, he was a designer par excellence who wouldn't settle for copying someone else's design for quick cash and his guns tend to be overbuilt for the purpose.

I don't think any of us agreed with everything he did. He was definitely looking out for his financial interests, willing to trade one thing for another.
The man was a genius and he made sure things were right. I forget the model of that semi auto 308 was going to be.
He never was satisfied with it and after several attempts finally decided to scrap the project. I'm sure he had big bucks tied up in that rifle but until it was right he wasn't releasing it. Look at the Gold Label shotgun it didn't stick around long.

As I said I or we didn't agree with everything he did and stood for but I think Ruger was a better gun manufacture back when W.B.R.Sr was running the show.